Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Designing A Questionairre

In todays lesson we were told that we had to conduct our first questionairre in order to get a better idea of what people look for in a horror and what makes a horror film more effective. Me and Tim have spent an entire media lesson conducting and brainstorming ideas for questions to ask people within the questionairre. Mr Henton has also taught me how to set up my very own Survey Monkey account. Survey Monkey is an online questionairre service that provides easy and effect date collection methods. I will use this to my advantage and send the link of my questionairre to friends on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. I will also aim to get atleast 7 people from each age catergory in order to get an idea of what is effective across the age groups

Click here to take survey

No comments:

Post a Comment