Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Getting Started

This is my first post on Blogger, this blog will be used as an online diary of my time studying Media at KBA. I will update about what I have attempted and achieved each week in lessons and personal projects outside of school aswell as schooling projects. I will post videos and pictures of my work and progress.

I have had 3 lessons in Media Studies so far, in which I have been had to get into a group of 3, my group consists of Tobi Kareem, Greg Lee and myself. This group contains the people I will work on The Preliminary Task with, that means I will carry out ALL Foundation Portfolio related work with them, this type of work involves things such as storyboarding, filming and editing a character opening a door, crossing a room and sitting down in a chair opposite another character, with whom she/he then exchanges a couple of lines, this is a continuity task and should demonstarte match on action, shot/reverse shot and the 180-degree rule.

I have also been asked to set up a Slideshare account, I had to go to the offical Slideshare website and set up an account. Slideshare allows the user to upload powerpoint's to there personal blogs on such sites as Blogger. This will allow me to share a variety of my own powerpoints to keep my Blogger updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment