Pages

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Location Confirmation Processs

Over the course of the last 3 weeks I have been working hard to try and gain confirmation of a time and date in which the production team can film. I have emailed the manager of  The Lighthouse Theatre on a number of separate occasions without success but I will continue to try and gain confirmation. I have got in touch with a friend of mine who works at the theatre itself and he has recommended I ring her up to gain direct contact with her. I will wait 3 more days for a reply on my emails before ringing the contact number he has given me for Lucy Hatfield (Lighthouse Theatre Manager).

(Above) Here is the email I have sent to Lucy on several dates - CLICK THE IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER

We are now working to tight deadlines and it is urgent that we get this confirmation asap as we need all footage filmed before April. Once we have the confirmation on a time and date then we can form a filming schedule and order any props or costumes we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment