Pages

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Animatic Storyboard

I have spent the last 4 hours of my Friday evening doing an extra piece of work, this work goes back to Storyboarding. I decided to re-sketch the shots shown in the storyboard further down my blog and create my very own Animatic Storyboard using my camera and Sony Vegas Pro, after hours of sketching away I could finally take my Lumix G10 and snap away, I swiftly uploaded these images to my computer and flung them into Sony Vegas in the correct order. I then downloaded a sound track to go with it and uploaded it straight to Youtube. I have inserted the embed code below so you can view it. Enjoy.



I feel this has helped me improve the variety of ideas in which I can present my work and shown that I have the ability to range the methods I use, it also helped me understand the storyline of our horror better as I can now see the animated version of what our finished product should look like. I am glad I took the time to do this, it has taken alot longer doing this by myself but the upload process was alot easier as I didn't have to worry about rendering, exporting and using different software, this is because Sony Vegas offer an easy method of uploading your video, as shown below.

The 'Upload to Youtube' feature was very easy and effective when publishing my finished product.

2 comments:

  1. The animatic you have created is excellent and was well worth the time you spent on it. It can be really helpful in visualising what the finished product is going to look like. I am glad you are broadening your skills by using Sony Vegas.

    You are making outstanding progress Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's pretend you didn't just call me Tom ahaha

    ReplyDelete